The main goal of this course is to enable the students to develop the necessary skills for developing robust & scalable network applications and to build necessary basic knowledge for managing computer communication networks.
• Objectives of this course are:
• To learn the basics of socket programming using TCP Sockets.
• To learn basics of UDP sockets.
• To develop knowledge of threads for developing high performance scalable applications.
• To learn about raw sockets.
• To understand simple network management protocols & practical issues.
- Teacher: Emir Kremic